Saturday, January 12, 2008

Paul for President

With all the hubbub about the top three democrats and the top three or four republicans, the Paul for President campaign has been unfairly ignored. Sure, he comes across as a little off-beat, and there are always compaints that he is unelectable, but Sean Paul deserves a chance!


You want issues? Sean Paul is concerned about the environment, immigration, family issues, and, of course, gettin' him some of that booty. Check out the depth in a chorus from what is obviously a nod to global warming, "Temperature":



"Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm.

I got the right temperature fi (sic) shelter you from the storm.

Oh lord, and gal I got the right tactics to turn you on,

and girl I wanna be the papa, you can be the mom, oh oh!"

I'm all verklempt!

5 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Vote for Pedro.

Mr. Matt said...

El VEZ for Prez, he's with the Party Party. If that doesn't work for you, there is always Clinton-Gore (that's George Clinton and Leslie Gore)

superdave524 said...

George Clinton, as in "the Funkadelics"? And didn't Leslie Gore sing, "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to" and "my boyfriend's back"? Going into the vault on those, AndyMan.

superdave524 said...

...and I will vote for Pedro!

superdave524 said...

Actually, I voted for Edwards.