Friday, January 18, 2008

My Favorite Girl

Amy's spareribs are amazing. I've enjoyed kayaking with Beth. Jo and Debbie at Holy Trinity always made me feel wonderful. Laura was my capable secretary for 10 years. I'm not sure what I'd do without Jodi and Fran at work, or my best friend, Cathy. I've known some pretty great women, but my daughter, Caroline is my best gal. Caroline and I spent the early evening together. Sushi and shrimp and chicken at Fuji's in Beaufort (not up to their usual above average standards tonight) and custard and gelatto at Rita's afterward (nothing fancy, but quite tasty. We'll be back, for sure). Caroline is funny and smart and full of life. And boy is she goofy! ...and an awful lot of fun to hang out with.

6 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

Great Picture by the way. And the post, well, Er, yeah, er, yeah. Well, I promise you scored points with Caroline, that's important and you did that. Er, yeah.

Lynne said...

What a cutie ! Must be those family genes !

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Lynne. So, AndyMan, a little too Julio Iglesias/Willie Nelson-ish?

Chase Squires said...

Hey, in Walterboro, don't they refer to sushi as "bait?" ...

superdave524 said...

That would be an affirmative. We actually got a Japanese place a few months ago (but no sushi). Had to go to Beautiful Beaufort by the Sea (29 miles from Yemassee) to snack on the raw fishes.

Mr. Matt said...

Wow, what a state! I didn't know anything was 29 miles from Yemassee! That's good. I was wondering about fall-out from, well, never mind. Good pix!