Friday, January 9, 2009

Neil Diamond Smackdown: The Poll

Okay. Poll's posted. I didn't include either of my two favorite Neil Diamond songs, Sweet Caroline and Done Too Soon, because I wanted a sample of the various phases of Neil's long journey. Careers and lives evolve. Think about pre-military, rebel Elvis compared to Vegas Elvis. Well, 60's Neil isn't the same as 80's Neil, either. Anyway, you can vote for more than one, if you want (and if you've got access to more than one computer, you can vote more than once), but if you don't vote, I'll say mean things to cute puppies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that amazing Grace is pretty amazing, but not as amazing as my quads! That should be your next smackdown, what is your favorite thing about Dean!

-Dean Karnazes

jrtnutt said...

I voted. Can't have you saying mean things to puppies. I know some people who hate dogs, but you can't resist a cute puppy. And what puppy really isn't cute?

superdave524 said...

The puppy gets a reprieve, Tam... for now!

Dean, much as I appreciate your stopping by, I just don't think you're half the ultra-marathoner that is the Amazing AndyMan.

Mr. Matt said...

Thanks for the compliment SuperD, but one time I dreamed I was as good a runner as Dean, I had to wake up and apologize!

And I voted too.

superdave524 said...

Well, you're funnier anyway.