Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sex Smackdown 1: James

Aight. My last coupla Smackdowns have not gotten a lot a votes. Some comments -for which I'm grateful- but only a few actual votes. I'm hoping for at least ten votes on this next one. Now, let's see? AndyMan, Chase, John, Star, onest in awhile Kate, and every blue moon, QJ make six. Cool Col from NY has checked in a coupla times. Lynne has gotten in her two cents a few times. Amy's been in Cali of late, but I bet they got computers there. I recognize Tamv131 as one of Kate's regulars who gravitated over once. I'm not sure we can count on my running partner, Sunny (though I know she's lurking). Still, that's ten votes. 'Course, to be on the safe side, I better let people vote twice. Anyway, with this topic, if I can't get ten votes, well, I probably never will. Let's start with James. Then y'all can make some suggestions.

13 comments:

Star said...

I love humming.

How about "Sexy Motherf*cker" by Prince?

superdave524 said...

Good choice, Star. I'll have a look.

Mr. Matt said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO3hWgsYcQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHj3nf3L-Q0

And then this one is Dead Sexy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_dQm0YMjFc

superdave524 said...

Andy, we've got to get you a date. Come to think of it, we've got to get me a date...

Mr. Matt said...

SuperD, dating is bad for one, I've plum given up dating on the doctor's orders!

Anonymous said...

Well I hate to admit this, and please excuse my ignorance....but I have no idea what you are talking about. What is a "sex smackdown" what are we voting on. I am new here, found you thru Kate, yes, so please don't anyone make fun of me. thanks.
Tam in Tampa

Anonymous said...

Ok I think I get it...I had to go back and read some older posts of yours. You can still explain just in case I just think I got it when I really didn't.

superdave524 said...

Great to have you here, Tam. For your general info, I lived in Tampa for many years and graduated (was graduated) from A.P. Leto Comprehensive H.S. The smackdowns are pretty much what you'd expect: I'll post four or five videos, then a poll. Vote on which of the four or five you want. The winner... the winner... Well, I don't even always mention the winner. But there always is one. Tom Jones, by the way, was the runaway winner of the last smackdown.

COL said...

i think a sex smackdown has to involve

r.kelly

and/or rick james.

superdave524 said...

Well, Col, R. Kelly has acquitted himself well, but you're dead on with Rick James. He's got to be on the list. Thursday good for you?

Anonymous said...

The video isn't hot (close your eyes, bitches) but Donna Summer knew how to moan, groan, whisper and sing in just the right way.

superdave524 said...

No doubt, John. Wait, you mean that song was about sex?

Lynne said...

Andy, do you agree with the doctor ?