Thursday, September 18, 2008

Zombie Rats Invade the Boro!

I try to keep the Manor reasonably clean. Really, I do. I'm not what you'd call fanatical about it, but I do the dishes every couple of days and try to sweep the floors once a week or so. Still, sometimes I don't throw stuff away as quickly as I ought, which brings around the pests. You know the ones I'm talking about: Zombie Rats. When I think Zombie Rats, I can't help but think about Michael Jackson. I couldn't find any Michael Jackson songs devoted to Zombie Rats. Guess we'll have to settle for Michael Jackson songs about Zombies. And rats.

Okay, here's your Thriller, you dirty rat!



One of Michael Jackson's early hits was Ben, a love song to a rat. And you thought Michael Jackson was weird.

8 comments:

Star said...

No wonder MJ has so many troubles...do you see how they dressed that poor kid?

superdave524 said...

...and it just kept getting worse. The epaulet phase was my favorite. That and the one glove just made him look like an absent-minded doorman.

John in IL said...

I'm hoping you found the zombie rat outside your house. Either way, ew.


And Ben is such a sweet, sappy song that I have to love it.

superdave524 said...

Zombie rat had apparently been dead quite some time and was stuck behind the refrigerator, which I'd pulled out to mop behind. I thought it was an old rag at first. I've not noticed any vermin in my current residence, so it is entirely possible that zombie rat traveled in the refrigerator grating from Ridgeland more than a year ago. Yeah, yuck.

John in IL said...

Zombie rats are clever like that. (and ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwwww)

Thank God I've only had larger mammals living in my house (squirrels, racoons, opossums). And they were nice enough to live in my attic and not be all "in your face" about it.

superdave524 said...

Hmmm. Could be time to get a mouse chasing kitteh.

COL said...

sick!!

superdave524 said...

Seems nobody likes the Zombie Rat. e e cummings would be so disappointed...