Monday, September 8, 2008

When You're Hot, You're Hot.

I'm not really tribute sort of fellow, but when I discovered that my brother, the Amazing Ultra-Runner, Andyman, was unaware that pop icon Jerry Reed went the way of all pop icons last week, well, I knew it was time for a tribute. So here.

In the 1970's, there weren't many hotter'n Jerry.



You may remember Jerry acted in this one, too.



This may constitute Smokey abuse, but Usher doing "Yeah" to the tune of Jerry's pickin' is strangely compelling.



You know you've made it when you're on an episode of Scooby-doo.



R.I.P. Jerry. Hope they got Coors and crawfish where you are (and, I hope it's not hot).

4 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

And don't forget the all-time best film starring Jerry Reed (with some dude named Buddy Reynolds co-starring) Gator McKuskey.

And Jerry's best song, Amos Mosses (he was a man of the cloth)

superdave524 said...

...and he won't come back 'cause the alligator bit him.

John in IL said...

I like any video with eddie money, david beckham, captain kangaroo, judge judy, prostate health, dolly parton, ron jeremy and/or the devil in it! Oh, and RIP Jerry.

superdave524 said...

CTM (chuckle to myself).