Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let My People Go.

Today was prison day. I visited three clients at three different prisons today. On was in Allendale/Fairfax in Allendale County. Allendale County is one of the five counties that comprise the fourteenth Judicial Circuit. It's Northeast of Colleton County, and borders Georgia on the Savannah River. There's not a lot going on in Allendale, generally, but they do have a State prison there.

You'll note that the S.C. Department of Corrections does not permit tobacco products. Violent gang rape? Well, they are criminals, but at least we don't permit tobacco. We're not savages, you know.

After Allendale, I scurried over to Columbia, where I went to the women's prison there, then the the Reception and Evaluation Center at Kirkland (also in Columbia).




My trip home involved road rage and very nearly ended badly, but I'll tell that tale tomorrow.

6 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

In my next life I'm gonna be a fireman or a cement worker. Then I won't have to worry about ticky-tacky licenses to keep and I'll be able to thump on some chump who cuts me off and then has the nerve to shot me the bird! Man, if I'd been a Walmart Greeter instead of an educators of America's utes, there'd be one fewer A'Hole Vilianova Wildcat's fan alive today! (nothing against 'Nova, but that jerk-noodle driving it, boy- I'd whip knots on his head faster than he could rub them, if I weren't a teacher!)

superdave524 said...

The American motoring public thanks Tampa Catholic.

Chase Squires said...

If your people have to go, just pull over and let them use the bushes, fer cryin' out loud

superdave524 said...

Hee Hee.

Dr. Maguse said...

Think the lady in the third pic spotted ya. Anyone you know?

superdave524 said...

No action from the infirmary nurse, but at the women's prison I coulda got some play. The folks in prison don't look very, er, clean, though.