Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hail to the Boro.


The region has been getting some bad weather the past few days. Maybe not as bad as Atlanta, but not nice. Last night we had a hail storm. My covered front porch was, well, covered in it. Seemed like there ought to be some use for it.


Here we go. My "dogs playing pool" needed a new cueball, applied by My Friend Amy. What? You don't have a black velvet "dogs playing pool" in your home? I'll interpret your condescending tone as jealousy, thank you very much.


Hail is ice, which is just what I needed for my, er, applejuice. We need another hailstorm. I'm thirsty.

8 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

Hail to the Chief!

superdave524 said...

Hail, yeah.

my friend Amy said...

Wish this version of Hail Holy Queen would've been in style while I was attending St. Richard's parochial grade school. I might have even tried out for the choir.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2osa8o8L-E

superdave524 said...

Dig Sister Act, but what's Professor McGonagall doing in there?

Mr. Matt said...

I love McGonagall. You know Sister Act was a favorite of the Sisters of the Transfiguration.

superdave524 said...

I did not know that. I guess I'm not really surprised, though. Most of the sisters were/are smart and had a good sense of humor.

Star said...

Is that really apple juice, or are you into something weird???

superdave524 said...

Actually, that's Scotch (and not a weird kind). Yeah, doesn't look really "caramel" colored in that pic, does it?