Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Being Ernie Bushmiller

Not to be confused with the notorious bushmaster, pictured at left, Ernie Bushmiller needs his props. Before X-Men comics, there was "Nancy". I'm still not totally convinced that Ernie doesn't deserve the credit (blame?) for the marriage of my amazing brother, AndyMan, to his current ex-wife, Nancy.




In real life, Nancy would get Sluggo's money.







Exes and Axes. Separated by only one letter. Coincidence?










Actually, both AndyMan and I am blessed with very understanding exes. Probably they got worse exes than we did.

5 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah Dave, I'll say, I have a good ex and I am a good ex. You gotta be a better Ex than your ex. It aint just about not getting yelled at anymore it's about raising them babies!

Mr. Matt said...

See, Nancy is giving Sluggo the savings, that's called the bait! Don't take it Sluggo, believe me, the vig never ends!

superdave524 said...

I checked with the Department of Juvenile Justice: the raptors are still not in the system! You got to know I'm excited about that.

Mr. Matt said...

People that don't like Ernie Bushmiller can shampoo my crotch.

Dr. Maguse said...

aman, that's too damn funny. that's something seth would say. speaking of seth, i'm in the mood to watch superbad again...and my girls in yearbook thanked those boys in our yearbook. and we thanked you too...