Monday, March 23, 2009

Favorite Albums: BTO: Not Fragile

I used to love Bachman-Turner Overdrive. If you've seen an Office Depot commercial in the last ten years, you know BTO. Their Takin' Care of Business has been paying their bills for awhile now. But that's not the BTO I loved best. "Not Fragile" was just what it claimed to be: Good hard rock. I used to listen to it to get psyched for football practice (see, this should balance out my inclusion of the Westside Story Soundtrack in my fifteen albums. I already posted "Officer Krupke" from that one).

2 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

BTO could almost be American there are so bad (good bad, not like this milk and onion with mustard tastes bad, but like, Man did you see that movie SuperBad, it was Bad!)

superdave524 said...

Do you remember going to Lake Carroll, sneaking in, and listening to BTO in the foosball shed? Didn't Jimmie go with us?