Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Smackdown Smackdown 2: Rocky

Okay, the franchise became, er, a bit much (though Rocky Balboa is pretty good), and Sly has become a chemically enhance Hulk. Rocky was, and is, a great Smackdown movie. I picked the "Gonna Fly, Now" clip instead of a beatdown clip for my brother, the Amazing Ultra-runner, AndyMan, who'll be tackling the Great Western States Hundred Mile Ultra in CA this weekend. His blog, for those who haven't visited much is InTheSlam And I know he's going to Smackdown those mountains and trails.

8 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

Now superD, you know I'm a sucker for all things Rocky through "I pity the fool," that is. And you don't get much better than "Gonna Fly," Unless it's the Rock beatin' the meat, but here's one well, no smackdown, smackdown is complete without it Jack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v325wdgoFH4

Wish I could do the cool links like John, but well, I aint figured it out yet.

superdave524 said...

Yeah, I tried to figure it out, too, without success. Uh, John? How do you embed web links in comments?

Anonymous said...

Like this (sorry, couldn't help it)?

The hard way: <a href="the site you are linking">the words you want to use as the link</a>.

That will link the words you want to use as the link to the link. And the quotes are necessary.

The easy way: go to your own blog and write what you want and hit the link button. Copy, paste, done.

And the homework assignment for tomorrow is...

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Professor John. I'll try that out.

John in IL said...

I better see some embedded links.

superdave524 said...

Did you say alynx?

superdave524 said...

Cool! I did it! Thanks, John!

Anonymous said...

with a kitteh!