Saturday, August 22, 2009

Roadtrip: West Ashley

GF, Diane, and I toured the outskirts of Charleston on Saturday. Garden supplies and errands that exceeded the limits of the Boro's ability to accommodate us.

I've boldly proclaimed in the past, that I do not recycle. Well, the times, they have a-changed. Witness: Dave, the recycler.













Diane attempts to tell the folks at the Salon the secret to her beauty.

















No, the Chippendales don't work here; it's a sporting goods store.









Mary, from Kenya, and Nicole sell Diane 32 patio stones. I mentioned to Mary that many world-class runners are from Kenya. She was aware of that.





Josh helped load the 32 patio blocks Diane had procured into her SUV, Ike. After that, we headed back to the Boro ('cept Josh, who probably stayed in Charleston).

5 comments:

Star said...

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

superdave524 said...

Love the Old School reference, Star.

Chase Squires said...

Wow, Star! Bang, outta nowhere, good one!

... Dave, man, you gotta get into paintball or bungee jumping or something.

superdave524 said...

Chase, I've had nine years to do about anything I wanted to, and I never Bungee-jumped. Hmmm. Maybe I will now. 'Course, that better be one sturdy cord...

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=nti cd&dvd-maker7 platinum 7.7.0.11 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg