Monday, March 28, 2011

Socks Appeal.

I like Dr. Seuss. I was raised on Dr. Seuss, and I raised four kids on Dr. Seuss. I also like running; though I haven't done a lot of it, of late. One of the things I like about running is that normally sane dudes are allowed to wear togs that are, well, not so normal. If Tim Burton were to adapt Dr. Seuss's classic "Fox in Socks" for running apparel, he might've come up with something like the the items I picked up over the weekend:

Okay, maybe that's a wolf. I still dig the socks, though. Like I said: with running apparel, allowances are made. Now I just gotta start running again.

4 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

I've got some boss socks (literally, a pair of Hugo Boss socks), I'll have to post some pictures of the ped covers. Your's are very nice, I like 'em!

superdave524 said...

Thanks, A-Man. I'll look forward to your pedal-posting.

Star said...

You'll be a fox in socks!

And if you want a matching skirt, I know someone who can make one ;)

superdave524 said...

Well, I do have some Scottish ancestors...