Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fowl is Fair (actually, it's excellent).

I got a rare treat this evening: a Sunday meal on Tuesday. Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in half and lightly breaded and seasoned with salt, pepper and savory spice, sauteed in olive oil, with a gravy of pan-drippings, honey-mustard, lemon juice, and miniature mushrooms. Thinly sliced red potatoes baked with garlic, green onions and feta cheese. Add some fresh asparagus sauteed in olive oil, and some Norah Jones tunes playing in the background, and you've got a mid-week feast.

5 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

I kid you not, if invited I'd drive up I-95 75 north of the GA border and hop on over for that grub!

Now that looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Andy!!! Boy, Dave, you REALLY hit the jackpot!!!! (of course, so did Diane. :] )

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Frandy and Andy. It was great, and y'all are invited up anytime.

Anonymous said...

Send me a menu! I'll bring the healthy chips. And NO! There is absolutely NO FIBERBOARD in them! There is plenty of fiber though. And that is how rumors get started.

-Dean Karnazes

superdave524 said...

You can always count on Dean when the chips are down.