Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Scream, You Scream...

...we all scream for ice-cream. I want to eat healthy, really, I do; but the grocery store is making me eat badly. I picked up a few items from Bi-Lo the other day. Milk, cereal, Pop-Tarts, four apples and, yes, a couple of cartons of ice-cream. Breyer's was on sale, two for the five dollar and twenty-nine cent price you'd usually pay for one. A couple of Honeycrisp and a couple of Fuji apples? Six dollars and sixteen cents. That's a buck and a half an apple. I like apples. I love ice-cream. If six bucks is all I had to spend, guess what I'd buy?

2 comments:

Star said...

Honey Crisps are the bomb! They have somehow grown smaller than in previous years, but they are still worth every penny.

How about this: eat up the apples and save the ice cream for your marathon celebration!

superdave524 said...

Um, I ate the apples AND had a bowl of icecream, Star. Errp. Excuse me.