Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Before they Make Me Run.

I'm having a pretty easy term of General Sessions (criminal) Court this week. A private attorney is trying a murder case, so I've only had a few pleas and probation violations. I've even had time to work on my mid-week running. I'm running a few in the morning, and a few after work. I hope to cover about 40 miles for the week. The Kiawah Marathon is less than a month from now, so I've got to be diligent. Trials and running? Hmmm. Seems like Keith Richards had a song about that on the Rolling Stones' "Some Girls" album:



Here are the rest of the Lyrics in case, you know, you're into lyrics.

4 comments:

Terrie said...

I had to comment on this one so that you had one and because as I mentioned I was present for the 1978 Some Girls tour!

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Terrie (and, way cool!).

COL said...

i love that song, love when keith sings rare as it is. i always think of it when executives leave companies to avoid being sacked.

superdave524 said...

Makes sense to me, Col.