Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stealing Smackdown.

The Boro is in the midst of a mayoral election. Long-time county councilman versus relative newcomer. The former has the creditials, but can be rather abrasive. He's been whining that those mean old people have been stealing his signs, "and they're seven dollars each". Cry me a river, Bill. I'll probably vote for him anyway, and his complaints bring to mind a decent idea for a smackdown: a stealing smackdown. I addressed Stealing before, and included Uriah Heap's song in that post. I also dig this commercial:



Bet y'all can come up with some good "stealing" songs.

5 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

SuperD,
I'm back, new blog post today, more tomorrow. I'll catch up on yours today.

superdave524 said...

Welcome back, AndyMan.

Star said...

"Been Caught Stealing" by Jane's Addiction. One of my fav's!

John in IL said...

Does this count?

superdave524 said...

Perfect, Star.

It does, John. That gal's got a purdy voice, too.