Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Torture of Choice

I read in today's Charleston Post and Courier that the U.S. Gummit was using AC/DC and Barney the Dinosaur to pound enemy combatants into submission. When my oldest was a kindergartener, I took him to see Barney at Universal Studios. In a week, I'll be taking the Lads to AC/DC. Evidentally, I'm torturing them. Well, Barney was torture for me, so I guess this is payback. Combining Barney with Souja Boy? Yeah, I know. SO last year, but hey, that's torture!



For technical reasons, Phil Collin's "In the Air Tonight" has been added to this post:

11 comments:

John in IL said...

If you want to torture me play Richard Marx or anything by Phil Collins. I'll go searching for my dull rusty butterknife.

superdave524 said...

I'm not a Richard Marx fan, though I like him better than Karl Marx (Groucho Marx, I like). Phil Collins I can tolerate.

John in IL said...

You can tolerate Billy, Don't Lose My Number?

John in IL said...

Or Sussudio?

FUCKING TORTURE!

superdave524 said...

Okay, those were awful, but his stuff with Genesis was okay. Come on, "In the Air Tonight" didn't suck utterly, did it?

John in IL said...

That's Genesis. Not Phil on his own.

John in IL said...

I call Drinking Foul! Now I want to hear that song.

superdave524 said...

There, John. ITAT has now magically appeared to the post.

John in IL said...

Sorry. It was Phil on his own. And I love that song. And I thank you for posting it.

God, could I be any more wrong?

John in IL said...

Don't answer that question.

superdave524 said...

You're a funny guy, John.