Monday, December 22, 2008

AC-DC One for the Ages (or that age-ed?)

For Christmas the lads and I went to Tampa town and did this gig:

Hey is it my imagination or is that Hermonie Granger on the Guitar? Regardless, that dude/chick/witch can wail!

Sure those guys are old now, but like wine, they still command top dollar.

Any way, we had a rad time and my bro was excellent-amundo as our host. No problems, well, ok a couple, AndyMan's place is a smidge small. We had to step outside to change our minds! Also, anything you want to do in his place, you'd better be able to do standing up! (yeah, that's ok for taking a shower, but if you have to take a crap...... and speaking of that, one of the lads, I think it was Tyler, but it could have been Taylor snuck off with the old man's camera and disproved the "You have to doo it standing up, because, obviously this doo was taking seated. Thanks AndyMan, no really don't stand up, we can get the door!)

9 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

Dave it was great having you and the lads, but just for future reference, I only claimed that it "Helps" to be "able to" do anything you needed to do standing up in my place, I never said I actually did that! (now can you do something about that picture, it's sort of em-bare-ass-ing! At least now you know where I get my blogging ideas!)

John in IL said...

Speechless.

Star said...

*Can you hear me?*

Armando was so jealous. He tried talking me into heading over to the concert...but instead we stayed home where he Shook Me All Night Long with his Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.

superdave524 said...

Er, this is actually a ghost-written post by my brother, the Amazing AndyMan. Hey, it was better'n mine, so I guess I can't complain. I'll post another later today (with actual pictures).

Mr. Matt said...

Yeah ok, SuperD blame me. I can see how you'd wanna pawn of the typo's butt come on!

superdave524 said...

Thanks, again, Bro, for letting us chill there.

superdave524 said...

...and Andy, you really do need to get a lock for that bathroom door!

jrtnutt said...

Ok that was TMI via visual.

superdave524 said...

True, dat.