Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Smackdown: Ozzie, Heart, Fine Young Cannibals

Little hodge-podge for the final spot. One of these will make the cut. The others? Not so much. First, at John's suggestion, Ozzie:



I used to dig the Wilson sisters of Heart. Like most of us, they don't look like they used to, but they still rock. This is them back in the day:



The last one's a gift: Roland Gift, and Fine Young Cannibals:



Not a lot of love for Gnarls and Seal, so I'll toss a coin. These guys deserve better. So what's it gonna be? Bat boy? Barracuda girls? Or Cannibals? Crazy choices indeed.

6 comments:

John in IL said...

I'm still going for Ozzy.

I loved that FYC song when it first showed up on the charts (the cassette is around here somewhere) but it got really irritating after hearing it the 1,456,853rd time. And you can't even dance to it (or at least I can't).

Second choice: hated it.

Now Ozzy IS crazy so it's believable. And he's got street cred in the crazy department.

superdave524 said...

Paranoid rocks! And John, you don't dance to FYC; you hop.

dopplegangdave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i found bob wallace ave. in huntsville, AL. meet me there.

John in IL said...

When you're paranoid, you look around the corner.

superdave524 said...

"Well, Ima not sure ifa dat's da Pope or not, but that sure isa Bob Wallace standin' next to him!". Wow. Someone who has heard me tell the Bob Wallace story and will still talk to me. Amazing. 'Course, it is anonymous.

John, just cause I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.