Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweeping Changes.

I'm selling the Manor. The Lads are with their momma. I'm all engaged and stuff. Lots of stuff going on. Good stuff, mostly ('specially the engaged part), but, well, that's a lot of change, and change is stressful. Got another two-week term of criminal court starting Monday. That's not different, but it is stressful. Mostly good stress, but stress, all the same. Exercise helps. Friends and church help. Shoot, I guess I'm covered (as was the floor under my bed. That was nasty).

10 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

That's a lot of dirt! Course they say most of the dust in one's house is made of human skin....

superdave524 said...

Ewww! You mean there have been humans running around in my home? Gross.

Anonymous said...

Well, SOMEBODY's been tracking sand under there!

COL said...

now if we could get you into yoga, THAT would be something! congrats, dave. change is good and you are managing like a champ.

superdave524 said...

The sand comment has some characteristics of a Lady Di comment...

Thanks, Col. Yoga would undoubtedly help. I'll have to give it a shot. Wait... was that handling it like a "chimp"?

Diane said...

Twasn't me, however, anonymous was reading my mind!

Anonymous said...

That would be me, Diane. Frandy. What is it they say about "great minds"? :)

superdave524 said...

Marcel Marceau. Now there was a great mime, Frandy.

Mr. Matt said...

A great mime? If a tree fell on in the forest and landed on a great mime would anyone care?

Clown and Mime get in a fight.... good!

I wish they'd just mime their own business!

superdave524 said...

Oh, that's rich!