Tuesday, January 5, 2010

These Aren't a Few of My Favorite Things.


Some good things did happen in 2009, most especially I got engaged to a wonderful gal. 'Course, like most anything worthwhile, that means more work. Got to get my house in order. Yesterday was "bring the pain" day. A trip to the dentist. Trying to get tax stuff together. And, in preparation for pre-marital counseling, I've had to find my old divorce decree. Taxes, divorce and the dentist all in one day. Yikes! Guess I know how Eminem feels:

(warning: Eminem is a rapper. Like most rappers, his language is... well, he's a rapper. Offending people is sorta what rappers do).

2 comments:

Star said...

LOL! I made dentist appointments for Armando and me too. At least we can check that off the 2010 goal list ASAP.

But pre-marital counseling? Now, that does sound painful.

superdave524 said...

Poor dentists. Always feeling down in the mouth. Pre-marital counseling is standard for re-marriages in the Episcopal church. The counseling's not so bad, Star, but dredging up the divorce is less fun.