Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just for the Health of It.

I weighed in at a titanic 240 American pounds not too long back. I trained for and finished a Marathon in December, and have kept at about 215 pounds since then. I've been exercising some; eating healthier. Diane's been helping. Been tricking me, too. That "burger" to the left is made of black beans. Honest. Actually, it was pretty good. 'Course, left without adult supervision in Columbia last week, I snuck into a sports bar and got ahold of the monster you see below. Got about a day's worth of calories and a week's worth on fat in one setting (Shhhh. Don't tell Diane).

7 comments:

Diane said...

Huh, I think I know about the BIG, FAT burger, cuz you told me. What else can I say, Love you anyway.

superdave524 said...

I never could keep a secret (Love you, too).

Mr. Matt said...

Ok, I don't know if it was the black bean burger or the gushy chatter, but I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! Nope it was the chatter, for sure. (I love ya too SuperD) Darn, happened again!

superdave524 said...

Oh, now that's funny stuff, right there!

Star said...

Seeing that you're a lean machine now, what and when is your Next Big Thing, Superdave?

Lynne said...

Any recent pics of skinny SuperD out there ? I mean current

superdave524 said...

I'm not sure, Star. I'd wanted to run in AndyMan's 50K, but my joints are bugging me. I'm cross-training at the gym, and hope to be up and running again in awhile. I'm just not sure when.

I'll see what I can come up with, Lynn.