Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Jackson Smackdown: Wanna Be Startin' Something.

Okay, now where were we? Oh, yeah: Michael Jackson smackdown. Already got a couple of suggestions, and I'll post them, but I'm trying to go one at a time. My daughter, Caroline, has come to stay for awhile, and has brought a menagerie of pets, including a kitten, pictured at left, which she found by the side of the road. Vampire kitten brings the attitude, which is, I'm hoping, consistent with today's selection, Gonna Be Startin' Something, from Off the Wall.

7 comments:

Star said...

Dirty Diana. I don't know why I like that one, but it's one of my fav's.

Are you going to keep the kitty?

superdave524 said...

Dirty Diana is an excellent choice. It appears (sigh) that vampire kitten will be a resident of the Boro, with or without Caroline.

Star said...

Well, it's just weird because MJ was asexual...and that song is clearly not.

Anyway, have fun with kitty! What are you going to name it? Bloodmoon? Elvira? Damien?

Chase Squires said...

I will not be voting in this, never liked MJ's music, never bought an album, in the 80s I leaned more toward new wave, punk and hair metal.

MJ didn't do it for me.

superdave524 said...

Star, Caroline named the kitty Pharoah. Not sure why.

Chase, you are a dude that likes what he likes and doesn't like what he doesn't like. It's all good; If everybody liked the same thing, there'd only be one flavor of ice cream.

COL said...

pretty vamp kitty

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Col.