Thursday, May 26, 2011

Silly Goose.

Geese have invaded the Boro! Okay, maybe that didn't deserve an exclamation point. Anyway, while I was thrilled to see them, Lady Di informs me that she's watched geese come to and go from her Maison Jaune for years, and for her the thrill is gone. Apparently they leave parting gifts of the less-than-desirable type. Maybe B.B. King and Tracey Chapman were right.



Perhaps the term "silly goose" has become more offensive because of these. Least that's what the folks at South Park seem to think.

4 comments:

Star said...

That's quality TV, my friend!

superdave524 said...

I do repect your auth-OR-it-TIE, Star.

Diane said...

Love this rendition of The Thrill is Gone by B.B. King and Tracey Chapman!

superdave524 said...

I thought you might, My Dear.