Friday, May 27, 2011

Red, White, and Blue.

I'm not a huge basketball fan. I like it okay, and I generally watch College March Madness and I follow the playoffs in the N.B.A. I've been keeping up with the Eastern and Western Conference Finals (even though the games generally finish after my bedtime). It looks like the Dallas Mavericks have eliminated the Oklahoma City Thunder, and the Miami Heat are about to oust the Chicago Bulls. The games don't matter a bunch to me, but I do like their uniform colors. And I mean "uniform": the Thunder are blue and white; the Mavs are blue and white. The Heat are red and white; the Bulls are red and white. Look at the photo at left... where are they playing? Ironically, the visiting Mavericks are clad in blue, as are all of the loyal Thunder fans in the stands. The Mavs are on their way to face the Bulls or, more likely, the Heat. Either way, it'll be blue versus red. At least we'll know who is the home team in the Finals.

No comments: