Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shake It Up.

I've been going at life kinda half-hearted of late. Tentative. Whether at work or at play, I've been second-guessing myself and, consequently, doing a whole lot of not a whole lot. But life doesn't have a "pause" button (have we learned nothing from Adam Sandler's classic movie "Click"?). That's got to change. Time to shake things up. Like my brother, the Amazing AndyMan says, "If you're gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly". Work at work. Don't play at running; run. And have a good time. We don't have that many days on this celestial ball. Shoot, Michael Keaton, Alec Baldwin, Gena Davis and Winona Ryder all know how to Shake it, right?

10 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Just Do It! Be all that you can be! An Army of One! You Deserve a break today! The best a man can get, Because you're worth it!

I'm lovin' it.

superdave524 said...

Amo try, Chase. Wait... Amo Do it!

Jersey Girl 46 said...

All I can think of is "You can do it" from the guy in the movie WaterBoy...

Live laugh and enjoy, we are here for a good time, not a long time...

Throwing you my moriccas and shakin to the music...

superdave524 said...

Thanks, JG (and I hear you'll be doing a marathon this year, too).

John in IL said...

I forgot how hot Alec Baldwin was too.

And life does have a pause button...it's called Yahtzee!

superdave524 said...

I do dig Yahtzee!

Anonymous said...

Maracas? Really? Come on, Dude. Purchase an imagination!

-Bob Dylan

superdave524 said...

Hey, lay off, Bob! You've never been right since you found out we share a birthday.

Star said...

Shake, Shake, Shake, what your mamma gave ya, Senora!

superdave524 said...

I ran six today, Star; there was definitely a whole lot of shaking going on.