Friday, June 18, 2010

Human Billboards, Part One

You gotta love a democracy. Unlike systems based on merit, money, or religion, democracy is supposed to be "rule by the people". You can be dumb as a rock, but you still get to speak your mind. Consequently, I get to post blog stuff about things like dogs, food, and other serious stuff. Mostly what's on my mind is pretty much nothing. I've discovered in my saunter through life that "mindless" is pretty common. Tee-shirts seem to be the medium of choice for "mindless". I saw a "I like a good dump" tee-shirt today. I hope that it was a recycling center pun, but I was kind of afraid to ask the dude.

6 comments:

Star said...

I always make it a point to stop in front of the person and read their shirt. I figure that's what they want, right?

Mr. Matt said...

T-Shirts and hats. My favorite was one I found on the road, "Snatch a Kiss and Vice Versa."

I figure it meant, get a kiss and get one back. No . . .

Star said...

I just knew I'd see something to post here after going to the gym tonight.

One musclehead's shirt said, "I'm here to f*ck things up!"

Impressive stuff.

superdave524 said...

Good stuff, guys. I'm in Las Vegas with Lady Di for the week. Reckon I'll post pix later.

dopplegangdave said...

probably a whitewater rafting shirt. dumping is flipping a raft. there are lots of shirt puns involving rafting, that being a popular one.

superdave524 said...

Why, thank you, Davis.