Monday, September 21, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-Changes.

Internet friend Tam pointed out that I have let you down. I posted my relationship status change on FaceBook before posting it here. I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend, Diane, and killed an alligator on the same day. I posted the one event, but didn't think I could do justice to the other. I also figured that I've mentioned Diane in so many treacly posts already that you were all going to go into diabetic shock. I'll post something at some point.

11 comments:

Chase Squires said...

Holy cripes! That's great news, nicely done, she must be a saint, no one else would go with you to the House of Alligator Parts.

'Congrats.

Say, you know where's a nice honeymoon spot ... the Rocky Mountains!

superdave524 said...

It is purdy out there. And I'm informed and believe there's apparently a fairly active music scene.

jrtnutt said...

You're forgiven.

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Tam.

Jersey Girl 46 said...

Congrats on the engagement! She is quite a woman to go the mile to the House of Alligator Parts!!!

Star said...

Hold the phone! You go from kind of mentioning a girlfriend one day, then BOOM! you're engaged?!?! Did I miss something?

Regardless, CONGRATULATIONS to you both!!!

PS: Will you serve gator at the reception?

superdave524 said...

Yeah, it was kind of a surprise to me, too. I'll probably further elucidate the process at some point. I'm thinking Gator meat will not be on the menu.

kate said...

Mazel Tov!

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Kate.

Lynne said...

Ohhh, and Go Gators !

And congrats, SuperD !

superdave524 said...

Thanks on the congrats, Lynne. As to the Gators? I think they're delicious!