Monday, July 20, 2009

Horde. The cat is definitely horde.

My internet buddy, John in Illinois, has gone MIA. I've counted on him to supply opinions with which I don't necessarily agree (but enjoy reading), and pictures of kittehs and kitsch. I guess I'll sub for awhile. Caroline's kitty, Pharaoh, got up in the foosball pocket. Check out the World of Warcraft box on the floor beneath Pharaoh. For the uninitiated, World of Warcraft participants are in one of two gangs: alliance or horde. Check out the eyes. Yep. Pharaoh is definitely horde.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary! Not sure if i like the resemblance.
Diane

superdave524 said...

Vampire Kitty strikes again!

QuakerJono said...

Course kitty's Horde. Anyone with any self-respect is Horde. Alliance are just a bunch of ganking n00bs who are better off playing Barbies.

Horde rules.

superdave524 said...

That's what The Lads tell me, too, QJ. 'Course, I didn't listen very well (I didn't even capitalize "Horde"; serious nOOb move).

Chase Squires said...

I did, I did taw a puddy tate

superdave524 said...

Heh, heh.

Jersey Girl 46 said...

This kitty is acting exactly how I feel! Hmm to curl up and hide in a pocket... I think Kitty is a Horde too.

superdave524 said...

Is the pocket for comfort or curiosity? It's all the same to Pharaoh, I think.

Star said...

Ich liebe katzen!!!

superdave524 said...

Same to you, sister!