Monday, October 25, 2010

Take Me Home, I'm Stupid.

Just got back to the Boro today after a week of lots of sun, fun and, well... fun and sun. Yeah, I know. I said there'd be lots of wedding and Honeymoon photos. That's mostly Facebook stuff, but I'll post something in the next few days ('course, I've got tons of work to get caught up on, but I'll post something). Anyhow, after a memorable and all to brief stay in Charleston, Lady Di and I went cruisin'.
Which cruiseline? You mighta seen the commercials showing the bright red fin at the back of the boat. No? Well, apparently a smokestack is as good a selling point as any. And it is as fine a looking smokestack as you're ever likely to see. So fine, in fact...
...that they made a mascot out of it. Meet Fun Ship Freddy. Say, that little fella looks familiar. Where have I seen this guy before? Oh, wait. I know.

Hellboy.

2 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

Hell Boooy. So, you went cruising and you went to Charleston... JaEatYet?

superdave524 said...

Yes. Yes, I did eat. Got 10 pounds to drop now.