Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bowled Over.

I've mentioned a past penchant for taking the boys bowling. This is how the Lads and I celebrated several New Year's Eves. Friday night, Diane suggested that we take them out to the Lanes for no particular reason. Sounded good to me. None of us has a distinguished career in bowling. When AndyMan and I were young, our goal was to break a hundred. For me, breaking 100 is still my goal. Diane has an even less stellar track record. If I was listening correctly, she's only broken 100 a couple of times. The Lads are even less accomplished. This ought to be fun. Press the "play" arrow below to watch Tyler knock down a single pin..



Taylor at least LOOKS convincing (until he actually rolls the ball).

We did have some success early. See? There were a few strikes.

Diane rolled a strike on her first ball!

...and she even got her 100 (the Mathews men managed just over 200 all together).

Looks like it wiped the Lads out.

6 comments:

Diane said...

It really was a lot of fun. I reached my goal of bowling 100 so check that off of my list.

superdave524 said...

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Mr. Matt said...

Looks like fun, but I think I could have done as well with a Frisbee! Just saying

superdave524 said...

...or a ping-pong ball.

col said...

ya'll are so cute. and i like the lads' long shaggy locks.

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Col. I'm not sure about the hair, though.