Wednesday, January 4, 2012

She's Down to Seven Lives...

Poor Puddy Cat. According to an Associate Press article which I read in this morning's Charleston Post and Courier, a freaky feline named Andera has suffered the indignity of being twice_executed in Utah, but she keeps right on living. Obviously, see still has seven lives to go. Either that, or she's...

...a zombie cat. They probably just picked the wrong Pet_Cemetary (I always thought Steven King borrowed his idea for that book from a_short_story_I_read_in_Junior_High_School, but what do I know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the name of one of the witches in "Bewitched" ? If so, she is aptly named!
I gave my cat a pat, as I slid out of my car that has nylon seatcovers....she has been giving me a wide berth since! :)

superdave524 said...

I think that's Aunt_Agatha, Anon. Well, pat on a cat's not so bad as sat on a cat, anyhow...

superdave524 said...

...or maybe Endora. Anyhow, I mis-spelled that zombie cat's name, I meant to write "Andrea" instead of Andera. Sorry about that, Anon.