Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Christmas Present that Really Sucks!

I've been fairly good this year. Lady Di has been very good. Is it asking Santa too much for a present that sucks? Maybe Santa needs more information. After all, he can't make his decisions in a vacuum. Alright, Kringle, here are the facts: our current cleaner is old. Real old. It's from Hoover. No, not the company; the president. It's coal powered. Like I said, it's not a new vacuum cleaner. It doesn't work so well anymore. I use it an appallingly slight percentage of the time that it is employed, but in those rare instances where I'm the operator of the sucker, it feels like I'm pushing around a stick.
Curling sweepers pick up more dirt. Quidditch brooms pick up more dirt. Not effective. Anyway, Santa, if you're not too busy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....reminds me of the year I got a stove for Christmas!!! fdb

superdave524 said...

A stove's a nice present, Frandy. Exciting? Maybe for everyone BUT you!

superdave524 said...

(oh, and wish Russ a happy belated birthday, for me. I always remember his was the day before mom's).

Anonymous said...

Dec. is FULL of b'days! Kenny, Curt, Mitch, Lydia, Russ, his daughter and two of his and Lela's grandsons,for starters....good folks all!

superdave524 said...

True, Dat. Happy days to the lot of 'em.