Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Walk in the Park.

This Saturday past, I travelled Upstate to visit my buddy, Mike, in Greenville (I didn't make it to Spartenburg, Aunt Maggie, or I'd've waved at your people).

Mike gave me a tour of the town, which included a lovely city park, Falls Park on the Reedy.

There's Mike, standing in front of the park's pedestrian suspension bridge. It was cool, and offered nice views of the park.
Like these falls.
Nice landscaping, too.
And, of course, the Reedy River.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Dave. fdb

Mr. Matt said...

I only once went out with a girl from Greenville while I was at Auburn. That was a mistake.... I should have dated her a lot! She was SO good looking, and nice, and liked me (why didn't I see all those as good things? From now on, I only date women that like me, a lot!)

superdave524 said...

Thanks, Frandy. Mike took the first one. His perspective is a little different from mine, and I like it.

You've dated a lot of nice women, Ange, and some that weren't as nice. Nice is better.